Are you looking for ways to whiten your teeth? Whitening strips from the store can work for minimal results but are often messy and annoying. Alternatively, Dental by Design offers effective, professional teeth whitening treatments that will give you noticeable results in no time. Our amazing Boost™ teeth whitening special is just $99!
Dazzling White Teeth In 1 Hour With Boost™ Teeth Whitening
With Opalescence™ Boost™ teeth whitening treatments, you can expect results to last from 6 to 12 months in just one session! Unlike other teeth-whitening methods, Opalescence uses 40% hydrogen peroxide to remove stains and whiten your teeth without the need for an uncomfortable, hot light.
Benefits of Opalescence Boost Teeth Whitening:
- Get noticeable results in just one office visit!
- Doesn’t require the use of dehydrating light.
- Effective, safe, and longer-lasting than other whitening treatments.
- No need for touch-ups; get whiter teeth the first time.
How Much Does Boost™ Teeth Whitening Cost?
Dental by Design offers a competitive, affordable $99 teeth whitening special that will give you a boost of confidence as soon as you walk out of our offices. Whitening is not often covered by insurance because it’s considered a cosmetic service. Check with your insurance if you’re not sure whether you’re covered.
$99 Professional Whitening Treatment Special
Get noticeably whiter teeth with an Opalescence™ Boost™ Whitening treatment. For just $99, you can get a brighter smile without all the fuss. With one treatment, you can expect results to last anywhere between 6–12 months—no touch-ups necessary!
What To Expect From Your Boost™ Teeth Whitening Procedure
Here’s what you can expect from your visit:
- Preparation: Our dentist will take the current shade of your teeth into account in preparing how much gel to use. Unlike other whitening treatments, Opalescence™ Boost™ Whitening treatments use chemical reactions from a 40% hydrogen peroxide blend.
- Protection: The dentist will apply a protective barrier over your gum line.
- Application: The whitening gel is applied by using a soft bristle brush. The chemical reactions will start to work on your teeth to remove deep stains and brighten your enamel. Your teeth won’t be exposed to a dehydrating light that will fade after a few days.
- Completion: In just one hour, you’ll notice immediate results that are meant to last!
Laser Teeth Whitening
By using advances in technology, Dental by Design dentists can use laser treatments to whiten your smile. A special gel formula will be applied to your teeth, then a laser will activate the gel to brighten your teeth. These results can last longer than other methods: anywhere between 6 months and 3 years!
What Can I Expect During a Laser Teeth Whitening?
Laser teeth whitening, also known as teeth bleaching, is an effective way to get a brighter smile. Our teeth darken over time for various reasons: age, diet, genetics, and even hormones. Whitening treatments allow us to turn back the clock, leaving us feeling young, happy, and confident again.
Here’s what you can expect from your appointment.
- Teeth cleaning. First, a dental hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth and evaluate the current condition of your mouth to avoid putting gel on any problem areas or cavities.
- Whitening preparation. A protective barrier is then placed along the gum line to avoid getting any whitening gel on the soft tissue; it also protects against the laser itself.
- Whitening treatment. Then we’ll apply the gel and shine a light on it. The light will activate the whitening serum.
- Gel removal. After about an hour, our dentist will use a suction device to remove the whitening compound and leave you with a noticeably brighter smile.
How Often Can I Whiten My Teeth?
Professional whitening treatments are incredibly effective and only need to be done about once a year, depending on your results. You can expect at-home treatments to be less effective, but you should still only use them once every four to six months.
Important Things To Know
It’s common to have increased sensitivity after any whitening treatment. The chemicals used to whiten teeth are perfectly safe for enamel, but not for gums. That’s why we cover the gums before treatment. If you experience extreme sensitivity after treatment, let us know!
Ready For a Beautiful Glowing White New Smile? Call Our Office Today!
Dental by Design welcomes new patients into our offices, call us today to schedule your appointment!