Dental implant costs can vary depending on which type of implant you’re getting. We offer many tooth replacement options at Dental by Design because we understand that cost can play a big role in your healthcare. We want everyone to be able to afford the care they need!
Comparing Dental Implants To Similar Dental Treatments
Single-tooth implants are meant to replace one tooth. They are one of the most reliable options to replace a missing tooth and offer the following benefits:
- Bone stimulation under each tooth that retains bone density.
- Long-lasting effects on your oral health and confidence.
- Prevention of shifting teeth, which can occur if a tooth is missing.
- Comfortable chewing and speaking—like you never lost a tooth.
- Healthy neighboring teeth that are less likely to fall out.
- A natural-looking smile that feels normal too!
Dental Bridges With Implants
If you’re missing more than one tooth, but still want the advantages of dental implants, implant-supported bridges are a wonderful choice. Here are some other advantages of dental bridges with implants:
- They are less expensive than replacing each tooth individually.
- They can secure three or more teeth with only two implants.
- Surgery is less intense than using individual implants for each missing tooth.
- The implants stimulate the jaw, which wouldn’t happen with normal bridges.
- Implant bridges don’t require work to be done on existing teeth like traditional bridges do.
Need to replace most of your teeth? You can still get all the benefits of dental implants while getting dentures! Here are some examples:
- Jawbone stimulation that will keep your jaw from shriveling.
- A tooth replacement option that will last 20+ years.
- Stable false teeth that won’t slip when speaking or chewing.
- A natural-looking smile.
- Easy cleaning that’s just like brushing your natural teeth.
If surgery isn’t something you’re willing or able to do, you do have other options. For patients with most of their teeth missing, we offer traditional dentures. These false teeth offer the following advantages:
- They are affordable.
- You can join a large community of denture wearers.
- They allow patients with no teeth to chew and eat again.
- No oral surgery is required.
- There is no healing period (unless you need any remaining teeth removed).
- No minimum amount of jawbone marrow is required, unlike with implants.
- You can have your new teeth in just a few weeks, while implants can take months.
If you’re only missing a few teeth in a row but don’t want to get surgery, we also offer a dental bridge option without implants. Here’s why we like traditional bridges:
- They don’t require oral surgery.
- Cost less than any other tooth replacement option.
- With no surgery, there’s also no healing time.
- Treatment can be completed in just a couple of weeks.
No Dental Work vs. Dental Implants
A missing tooth can change the way you speak, the way you eat, and even the shape of your face. Many people with missing teeth don’t like to smile, but simply smiling has been shown to improve your mood. That’s why we are here to help you keep and love yours.
For people with missing teeth, dental implants can make a world of difference in their smiles. Dental implants may seem expensive, but they are intended as a long-term, permanent solution. You pay once and can enjoy the benefits of a strong, attractive bite for years and even decades.
When it comes to quality, spending more once can save you double or even triple the money over years. Never sacrifice your health to save money, because it may end up costing you more in the long run.
Dental Implants Are Better for Your Health and Your Wallet!
Remember the adage, “If you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything.” You will want to be very careful about maintaining nutrition in your diet and keeping your mouth clean around the gap of your missing tooth.
Dental implants help you eat vegetables, and other hard foods again. They keep your bones healthy and well-shaped. Clients with dental implants report feeling confident again, and, of course, they smile more! Imagine the impression you put out for your family and friends when you smile at them often!
Factors That Determine Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of implants is determined in large part first by the type of implant, and how many will be used.
Patients who need other treatments before getting implants will need to spend more.
Complications in healing may lead to necessary treatments, which may also increase the total cost.
How Dental Implant Cost Is an Investment In Yourself
When you purchase dental implants, you’re investing in your health, your happiness, and your social life. Dental implants can help you feel more like yourself. They can increase your confidence. Dental implants make smiling and socializing easier.
With dental implants, you can avoid common health concerns of missing teeth such as bone atrophy and gum disease. If you have missing teeth, dental implants are worth the cost.
Are You Ready To Find Out More About Dental Implants?
Call Dental by Design today for your free dental implant consultation!