Interested in Invisalign? You’ve Come To the Right Place!
With Invisalign clear aligners, you’ll see first-hand why clear aligners are so popular with adults and teenagers alike! Traditional, metal braces are highly effective for severe cases of misalignment, but if you are a mild to moderate case, you can enjoy all the benefits of traditional braces without any of the discomfort or embarrassment of metal braces. Call Dental by Design today to see how this is possible!
Dental by Design is a Platinum Invisalign Provider
When straightening your smile, each case is unique, so you want to make sure you find an Invisalign provider who has the experience you need.
Dental by Design is a Platinum Invisalign provider. What does this mean? Platinum providers are the highest-ranking Invisalign dentists. They’re required to have over 60 cases of Invisalign patients every 6 months, which means that you can have peace of mind knowing that your dentist at Dental by Design is proven to be good at what they do.
What Is the Invisalign Process?
Just like traditional metal braces, Invisalign clear aligners will slowly move your teeth into proper positioning. With clear braces, you will get the same long-lasting results with the benefit of discretion and privacy. Invisalign clear aligners are practically invisible! They can also be removed up to 2 hours a day, so you can eat and brush your teeth unhindered.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to the process:
- First appointment. During your first visit with us, our dentist will evaluate the current condition of your mouth and teeth. It’s important to address any issues before your Invisalign treatment can begin. Your overall health is our priority.
- Treatment plan. Our dentist will then create a personalized treatment plan just for you! It’s incredibly common to have a thorough teeth cleaning and/or cavity fillings before getting on the road to straighter teeth.
- Receive your aligners. It generally takes a couple of weeks for your custom aligners to arrive. When they do, we will contact you and you can come and pick them up! They come with a protective case that is discreet and portable.
- Wear your aligners. You should be wearing your aligners for 22 hours a day. You can remove them to eat and clean your teeth, but you will need to put them back in afterward. This means wearing them through the night, as well.
- 6-week checkups. You will be able to switch your clear aligners for a new set about every 2 weeks, saving you time at the dentist’s office! Every 6 weeks our dentist will check your progress and make sure you’re on the right track.
- Maintain your smile! It’s common to wear a temporary retainer for a time after having your braces removed, and clear aligners work the same way. This prevents your teeth from shifting after they have moved into the proper placement.
Want To Check Out Some Videos On How It Works?
What Happens After Invisalign?
We recommend that you continue seeing us regularly after your Invisalign treatment. It’s best to get a professional dental cleaning every 6 months, as it’s 40% more effective than at-home treatments and allows us to keep an eye on your health. It’s always better to stop a problem before it truly becomes an issue, such as cavities or infections.
For those of us who are still growing, these regular cleanings also provide our dentists with records of how your child or teenager is developing overall. Teeth can tell us a lot about someone, including their hormones or possible vitamin deficiencies. See you at your next appointment!
A New You in Just 180 Days!
The average time a person will need their clear aligners is anywhere between 6 and 12 months. Every person is unique, and every case is different. However, Dental by Design is a platinum Invisalign provider! We know how to get the most out of Invisalign for our patients, and we are always taking on new challenges.
Get a whiter, straighter smile that will last you for the rest of your life! The benefits of Invisalign are worth the effort. Raise your confidence, smile more often, and don’t be afraid to laugh during social events! That’s what you can get from Invisalign, sometimes in as little as 180 days.
Ready To Get Started? Call Today!
Wondering why Invisalign is the most popular choice for adult braces? Contact us for your consultation today!