Ready for a brand new smile? Dental by Design is excited to offer 3D Perfect dental services in our practice. By using advancements in technology, we can craft custom porcelain veneers. Because 3D Perfect can also be used for fillings, it is widely covered by most insurance plans!
3D Perfect—Perfect Digital Dental Bonding Veneers
Digital dental bonding veneers are made from a composite material that bonds directly to the teeth without compromising their structure. This service is made for customization! You get to choose the overall look of your new smile, which even includes the shade of your veneers. Get fast, accurate, and beautiful results that can last for years to come!
What Can I Expect?
- The first appointment. Our dentist will evaluate the current condition of your mouth. This is to catch any problems like gum disease and treat them so that you have the best possible outcome for your new smile, as well as your overall health!
- 3D intraoral scan. Advancements in technology mean that you won’t ever have to bite down on tacky goop again! Instead, a 3D intraoral scanner will rapidly build a 3D representation of your mouth in a matter of minutes.
- Create your new smile! From the 3D scans of your current condition, our dentist can then digitally create your brand-new smile! We can put your new smile on a screen and show you exactly how your new smile looks.
- Test drive your smile. Dental by Design offers our patients the ability to test drive their brand-new smiles with temporary veneers. This allows you to experience the function and look of your veneers before committing to your new smile!
- Veneer placement. Dental veneers are made by using a highly accurate mold that is created by the 3D imaging of your mouth. They are then painlessly applied to your teeth by our experienced dentist.
- Long-lasting results! When properly taken care of, your new veneers can last for up to 10 years! We recommend that you visit us every 6 months for routine cleanings and checkups to ensure the longevity of your veneers.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Bonding Veneers?
A brand new smile does more for our patients than make them look fabulous. Our teeth give us the ability to speak and eat comfortably. Damaged, missing, or chipped teeth can greatly contribute to speech impediments or slurring. The good news is that this is treatable! We offer a range of options that empower our patients for the better:
- Renewed confidence.
- Improved speech ability.
- The ability to eat more comfortably.
- The smile they’ve been dreaming of.
- Care that is covered by most insurance plans.
- The ability to test drive their smiles before committing.
- Unique veneer treatments.
Be Sure To Ask For a Test Drive Of Your New Smile
Remember to let us know if you’d like to try your new smile with temporary veneers! Temporary veneers can be worn for a few weeks so that you can truly get a feel for your new smile. If necessary, we can make adjustments before finalizing your finished look!
With the use of a flexible screen, our dentists can show you the difference between the current condition of your mouth, and your brand-new smile! We want you to work with us on creating the right smile for you. We take your input seriously and can make your teeth look whiter, straighter, and more symmetrical.
Come to a Tried and True Dental Office for Your New Smile
We are the only dental practice in the valley to be trained in both Digital Smile Design and 3D Perfect!
We pride ourselves in being a local, family dentist for our communities. Our dentists have decades of combined experience in the field of cosmetic dentistry. We are trained in Digital Smile Design and 3D Perfect, and that’s not something every dental practice can say.
These two tools give us the ability to help our patients achieve the results they want faster, safer, and more accurately.
We truly love what we do: helping families with their oral health, whether it’s your first visit or you’re a long-time patient. We’re happy to help however we can.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
With the help of digital design programs, getting your dream smile has never been easier! Give us a call today to schedule your consultation.