Our Safety Update
COVID-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation. We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Dental By Design.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Before your appointment, you will receive a text message to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply text us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Upon entering Dental By Design, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to fill out a Coronavirus patient consent form, as well as have your temperature taken.
- We are also using the leaf system. Ivory ReLeaf allows for safer dental and hygiene procedures by minimizing aerosol risk and risk of backflow. Aerosol production raises the risk of airborne contaminants. As recommended by the ADA and CDC, the use of high volume evacuation has been shown as the best way to reduce aerosols.
You can be assured safety measures at Dental By Design will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you,
The team at Dental By Design